Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Kings in Rightful Places

Song of Songs: 8:5: "Who is this coming up from the desert leaning on her lover?"

Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of the hour for love, it would be utterly scorned." (That's just rubbish- it's about discovering God's love for us and our love for God, not things.)

8:13: "You who dwell in the gardens with friends in attendance; let me hear your voice!

2 Chronicles 6:12:

Solomon stood before the altar, in front of the whole assembly and spread out his hands toward heaven. He said,

"O Lord, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth. You who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way.

And now O Lord let your word you promised come true. 18: But will God really dwell on earth with men? The heavens, even the highest heavens cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! Yet, give attention to my prayer and plea for mercy. Hear my cry and prayer I pray in your presence. May your eyes be open toward this temple day and night, this of which you said you would put your Name. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place and forgive. ..

Now arise O Gos and come to your resting place, you and the ark of your might. May your priests be cloted with your salvation, may your saints rejoice in your goodness. O Lord, do not reject your anointed one. Remember the great love promised to David, your servant.

When Solomon finished praying fire came down form heaven and consumed the offerings and sacrifice and the glory of the Lord filled the temple! When Israel saw this they knelt on the pavement with their faces to the ground and they worshiped the Lord giving thanks and saying..."He is good; his love endures forever."

They observed the festival for 7 days and on the 8th day had an assembly. He sent the people to their homes, joyful and glad in heart for the good things the Lord had done for David, Solomon and for his people Israel.

When he had finished the Lord appeared to Solomon:

"I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself...

"If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name will be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

14 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is nick, anyways im a security guard and ive been wondering for a while how do i believe in Satan? I mean I know hes real but ive always been told all my life that god is totally perfect yet he created a mistake? please help me i dont know what to do about this.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic xanax xanax effects baby - xanax dosage for flying

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax dosage mri - xanax dosage- yellow bars

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 10mg buy online - buy valium online with mastercard

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online how to buy valium online legally - diazepam 5 mg equivalent xanax

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic diazepam online buy diazepam 10mg no prescription - diazepam 5mg drug test

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lorazepam mg ativan dosage claustrophobia - 4 mg ativan and alcohol

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam for seizures - buy valium online usa cheap

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic soma jugar cubo soma online - purpose soma medication

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

valium no prescription valium makes anxiety worse - 20 mg valium side effects

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ambien online pharmacy ambien dosage extended release - ambien 10mg dosage

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online what's valium high like - effects using valium

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium 97 - valium contraceptive pill

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online legally valium price - generic drug for valium

 

Post a Comment

<< Home